Senior Pictures are about one of life’s milestone transitions. They celebrate a closing of a chapter of your life that is indelibly written on your mind and heart and will be looked back upon throughout your life. During the time that began as a child away from home, usually for the first time, to this day as you enter into your final year, you have become a unique person with a combination of talents, abilities, interests, and accomplishments that sets you apart from everyone else. It’s a time that must be captured in images that portray who you are.
At Gil Hooper Photography, because we are a small, custom studio, we can get to know you as an individual and design a photo shoot experience that is like nobody else is offering.
Here’s how it works if you decide we are the right studio for you:
- You will complete a pre-session questionnaire that helps us get a basic understanding of who you are.
- We will schedule a consultation with you and your parents or guardians where we will get to know each other better and design your photo shoot experience.
- We will schedule your session at the location(s) that fit your needs.
- We will provide you with some helpful tips and suggestions on how to prepare for your session.
- We will meet at the agreed upon location on your scheduled date and time. An adult must accompany you if you are under 18 years of age.
- We’ll have fun at the photo shoot and move from location to location depending on the plan
- We will prepare the best images shot that day for your selection (usually takes about a week)
- We will meet again to view the images and select the products you want
- We will process your selections (another week)
- You will pick up your order.
If you are interested in having a custom photo shoot with Gil Hooper Photography, then get started by completing the pre-session questionnaire below.